Sunday, April 6, 2008

Healing Majik


Yes I did set out to do Majik this weekend, What a beautiful weekend it was .
Warm and sunny , except for my new little nephew Lucas . He came down with RSV and was hospitalized. Being only 2 months old this is a serious condition. There was talk of transport to Grand Rapids if he didn't improve.
We decided the womyn in the family needed to take some majikal Action . We decided to use the chapel at the hospital to be the place to cast our circle.

With the purpose of drawing white light healing energy we ( eight of us, My sister ( baby's grandma, Me, A great nearly adopted girlfriend of my daughter maeghan, sara, My daughter not in law but yeah,Megan, My niece April ( Baby's mommy )My daughter Maeghan, My partner Val and my sister in law Tonya.)Cast a circle and went right to pulling in that energy and directing it into a large clear Quartz crystal as well as a green calcite . the energy was intense and although we had not had a ritual with all of us together before it felt very powerful, very very intense and I can only imagine what we could do if we all used our majik together... all the time wow!!

Before we left he actually was giving us big ol' smiles , cute little guy he is.
His Mommy says he is doing better today.Im so happy about that.
Thank you Great spirits for joining our circle and shining your healing power on our beloved little Man!

And yes , when we walked out of that room, all of us together , all I could think of is what a bunch of bad ass witches we are!!!!!

No comments: