Thursday, April 3, 2008

Merry Meet Friends



Hi All,
I am Amanda Leonard D.D. Psychic Medium And Eclectic Feminist Witch, I am an expert Tarot Reader with over 20 yrs experience and amazing accuracy. Ask anyone I have read for . I have studied metaphysics for years as well as Many different kinds of witchcraft and manifestation practices, ritual, and spiritual. If you have found me through my website you may know me as the Psychic Witch. I have been working very hard on my website (www. thepsychicwitch.com) so I can hopefully build a new pagan community online. As Well as offering Private metaphysical Services described in my site for a fee or donation, I would like to eventually create a sort of " free pagan support, pagan helping pagans, fair energy exchange market, advice and friendship,"I am still adding interesting pages and links to my site and with a little more hard work things will be running great. At the current time we have a great forum layout, a few chats, one in the forum ,The psychic witch chat. there is a private reading room on the site as well as a womyn only and a lesbian chat room. I have been considering adding a radio station and would love some feed back as to whether or not that may be of interest. I could do radio readings "free of course, "or have a regular talk show. This is my first blog and I hope to keep up with it as often as possible giving free majikal tips and advice, discussing topics of interest and hopefully make some new friends. Blessed be , much more to come

No comments: